NewsJacker is back! Watch CISO Mike Hamilton as he recaps the latest cybersecurity news and the implications for you, your business, and the global economy.
In this 5 minute NewsJacker episode, Mike shares his opinions on the latest news in IT security:
- Ransomware Gives Way to Cryptocurrency Mining
- Organized crime is moving away from ransomware attacks and towards cryptocurrency mining with compromised systems due to lower risk and higher returns.
- Pipeline Cyberattacks
- Is the exact timing of Russian sanctions and the EU energy cyber-attacks mere coincidence? Mike thinks not.
- Changing Role of the CISO
- The CISO now has a seat at the table with the C-Suite and the Board. Learn how using risk management can help the CISO get the budget they need for their IT security program.
- Watch the March 2018 Risk Assessment webinar and read what the experts had to say: "[VIDEO] Understanding Risk Assessment for InfoSec Budgeting".
- Meet CI Security
- We are changing our name. And we finally released the kraken. Be one of the first to know why…