The players who collect, access, and sell customer financial data are experts at targeting financial services organizations, and the frequency of cyber-attacks in this sector continues to increase by the year. As a result, the InfoSec regulatory environment has continued to evolve to protect customers and business alike. From legislation like the Gramm Leach Bliley Act (GLBA) to the Fair Credit Reporting Act, navigating the regulatory environment in FinServ can be challenging.
In this white paper, you will learn how to navigate the myriad of governmental regulations, requirements, and guidance for the financial services industry, including:
- Important InfoSec regulatory requirements that financial services firms must fulfill
- Gramm Leach Bliley Act
- Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACT Act)
- Consumer Financial Protection Act (CFPA)
- Interagency Guidelines on Identity Theft detection, prevention, and mitigation
- Risk-based approaches to ensure the protection of customer data and assets
- Recent examples of legal actions related to information security and the Financial Services industry.